1: Found online listing for the house - checked it out that day and got a viewing asap.
2: Loved it! Offer made that night.
3. Offer accepted (minus a few minor details)
5. Scratch that.... we can't accept the offer because of our loan - Renegotiate.
6. Play hardball with our offer - one good guy, one bad guy. Can you guess who is who?
7. Renegotiated offer accepted. Yay!
8. Wait... loan requires no repairs needing to be made - Renegotiate, again.
9. Renegotiated offer accepted, again. Yay!
10. Unplanned glitch - Hello new job.
11. Unplanned glitch - Prove I'm making some money to keep that loan.
12. Unplanned glitch is fixed by our wonderful mortgage lady.
13. Everything FINALLY works itself out, but with still a couple weeks left to wait for closing.
14. SOLD (today!)
That may not seem like a very long list, but trust me, I think it was the most up and down roller-coaster we have ever been on. But, as we kept saying, what's meant to be will be and everything good doesn't come easy. So, after all that paperwork is done we are heading straight over to 765 with a bottle of champagne and a camera to document the first evening in OUR HOUSE! Pizza party on the floor and the required picture in front of the SOLD sign will be a must. For anyone that is around, come stop by and join in our celebration!